Download and install
Before download Tracking.nz Tracker you must allow installation of apps from unknown sources in your android device. Select Setting - Security and switch Unknown sources to On.
Now you can install Tracking.nz Tracker from that link.
Click on trackinglp.apk and press Next for install. After success installation press Open, for run Tracking.nz Tracker
Setup Tracking.nz Tracker
Tracker run minimized, click on icon or on app in notifications bar. On settings page you can see:
- - ID what you use in our service (Vehicles - Add)
- - Run minimized - set tracker not shown on start (default On)
- - Period for send location to server in minutes (default 2 minutes)
Press OK and you see main tracker screen. Icons shown current status:
- - Tracking.nz icon - shown service state On or Off
- - Satellite if active means that GPS location detected
- - Globus shown connection to server
You can know status by clicking icon.
Service starts automatically after reboot, and working then app is close, to stop service you should "force stop" in settings-apps or uninstall tracker.
And thats all. Now you can add your tracker in Tracking.nz service.